Sunday, November 1, 2009

Purple Moon Serenade

Crescent moon in the starry night,

Happy nightingales are singing.

Every time I’m bliss or lonely,

Rooftop is where I want to be.

Yesterday kept replaying in my head,

Linger in that moment my heart still is.

 

Moon is strangely purple tonight,

Affirming that tonight is a special night.

Refreshing scent of perfume came with the

Gentle wind caressing my cheek

Accentuating the images of your flowing hair.

Roses tinted pink  under the purple moon glow

Is like you blushing when I reach out for the

Tenderness of your hand.

All I ask now is to be able to relive the moment again and again.

4 comments:

Scamille said...

JJ,special dedication to SOMEONE??
XD

Unknown said...

YUP :) If you look hard enough between the lines, you will know who she is.

NOD said...

hey cool writing!

=]

Margarita woot woot!

Unknown said...

Shhh.... dun let the cat out of the bag...