Now i that I notice it, I have to address the habit and analyse it if it is beneficial or not, the reason for the phenomenon and the solution if needed.
- Get in touch with friends.
- Getting to knowing your friend through him/herself.
- Gaining new information.
- Gaining new perspective on life.
- Time consuming. (Considering i have so many friends)
- Can be emotional after reading their blogs.
- Not directly beneficial to my academics.
- Will indirectly train myself into a gossiper.
- Don't want to sever ties with old friends
Since it interferes with my studies and my other commitments, I'll have to cut down on it. Why not completely erase this agenda from my life? My old friends are too precious to me to let them go without any efforts. Therefore I will continue to read blogs, but not that regularly and will set a time limit for myself to read blogs and to blog.
Blogged with Flock